- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Ale-8-One
- 1/4 cup Butter (Softened)
- 1 1/3 cup Pecan Halves
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the brown sugar, whipping cream, and better in a medium sauce pain.
- Bring to a boil on medium heat stirring constantly. Once it has started to boil, set a timer for 1 minute then remove from heat.
- Immediately whisk powdered sugar then stir in pecans, vanilla, and Ale-8 (work quickly so it doesn't set).
- Let the mixture cool until it becomes slightly thick (only takes a minute).
- Drop a spoonful onto the parchment paper, allow to cool and set.