- 9 inch Pastry Pie Crust
- 1 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup Butter (Melted)
- 2 tbsp Ale-8-One
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Bourbon (optional)
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat the corn syrup and eggs with an electric mixer at medium speed until well combined.
- Gently mix in the chocolate chips, melted butter pecans, Ale-8, and vanilla.
- Pour the pie filling into the crust. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the filling has set.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack before slicing. Serve it warm or chilled with ice cream.