We Collect Information From You & About You
- We collect contact information. For example, we collect your name, address, phone number and email address when you register for an account on our website or complete a transaction.
- We collect payment information. For example, we collect your credit card number if you make a payment via credit card or your PayPal user id if you complete checkout via PayPal.
- We collect demographic information. We may collect information like your gender, age, zip code, city and state.
- We collect other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you’re using. We use tracking tools to collect Internet and usage information from visitors to our site. This includes the referring URL and your IP address. It also includes information about the browser you used to visit the site and where you are located. It may include the pages or URLs of our site that you view during your visit and search terms you enter on our site. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
Internet-Related Information Gathered Passively
We collect Internet-related Information from visitors to our Site, including the referring URL, your IP address, which browser you used to come to the Site, the country, state or province, the pages of our Site that you viewed during your visit and any search terms entered on our Site, for the purposes of system administration, to gather broad demographic information, and to monitor the level of activity on our Site. We track customers’ traffic patterns throughout their online sessions, including which pages or specific URLs a customer views while using the Site. We use your Internet-related Information to diagnose problems with our servers and software and to administer our Site. We may share aggregated statistics about pages viewed on our Site, demographic information and sales and other shopping information with third parties to enrich your visitor experience.
Actively Collected Personal Information You Provide
If you provide information about yourself by registering on a page, ordering product, filling out a survey, entering a promotion (including contests, sweepstakes, offers and rebates) or otherwise voluntarily telling us about yourself or your activities, we will collect and use that Personal Information to respond to your request, and for other business purposes, including identifying consumer preferences and improving our products and services and the content of this Site. We may also contact you by email, regular mail, fax, text message, or telephone from time to time with information about our new products and services, special offers, upcoming events and changes to this Site. If you do not wish to be contacted by all or any of these methods, you may let us know by sending an email message to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to give us your exact name and address, and your detailed request so we can respond appropriately.
Information About You From Third Parties
Our business partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you.
We May Combine Information About You
For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. Or we may combine information we get from a third-party with information we already have.
How To Access Or Modify Your Personal Information
You have the right to access and modify your Personal Information. Once you have registered and logged in to the site, you can access and change your Personal Information by editing your Profile. You can change part or all of your information. Once you have made the appropriate changes, submit your changes and your Profile will be updated immediately. You may also contact us at email@example.com.
We use information as disclosed and described here
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions. For example, we might use your information to respond to your customer feedback or evaluate your job application.
- We may use your information to notify you about changes to your account or your purchases.
- We use information to improve our products and services.
- We may use your information to make our websites and apps better.
- We might use your information to customize your experience with us.
- We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes. We may use your information to protect our company and our customers. We also use information to protect our websites and apps.
- We use information for marketing purposes. For example, we might provide you with information about new products and special offers.
- We might also use your information to serve you ads about our products and services.
- We might tell you about new features or updates. These might be third party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- We use information to communicate with you about your account or our relationship.
- We may contact you about your purchases or feedback. We might also contact you about this Policy or our website Terms.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you.
We may share information with third parties.
We will share information with third parties who perform services. For example, we share information with vendors who operate our sites, provide analytics, or help tailor and serve ads. We may also share information with companies that send emails for us or run a promotion.
We may share your information with our business partners.
For example, we will share information with third parties to jointly promote a product or service. These partners may send you information about events and products by mail or email.
We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena.
We may share information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. We might share information if we are investigating potential fraud. This might include fraud we think has happened during a sweepstakes or promotion. Or we may share your information if you are the winner of a sweepstakes or other promotion with anyone who requests a winner’s list.
We may share information with a successor to all or part of our business. If part of our business is sold we may include user information as part of that transaction.
We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you from time to time.
If you provide us with your consent, we may share your Personal Information with our affiliates and business partners with whom we have joint marketing arrangements. We may also give you the opportunity, at the time that you provide us with your contact information, to have your information shared with other third parties or posted on this site for reasons we will describe at the time we make the request. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with our marketing affiliates and business partners, then please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We employ other companies to perform certain functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, and services related to the design, maintenance and improvement of this Site and our database and related systems. These companies have access to your information. We use SSL encryption of your credit card information. Regardless of whether you have provided us with consent, we will share your information with those companies that perform certain functions on our behalf under contract to us, and as may be necessary to comply with applicable laws, police investigations, or in legal proceedings where disclosure of such information is relevant and permitted by law. Ale-8-One may also assign, sell, license, or otherwise transfer to a third party your name, address, e-mail address, member name and any other Personal Information in connection with an assignment, sale, joint venture, or other transfer or disposition of a portion or all of the Ale-8-One service, or the assets, business or stock.
You have certain choices about how we use your information.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions.
You can control cookies and tracking tools.
This website is not intended for children.
Our sites and apps are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us information, you can email us at email@example.com. You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this Policy. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.” Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy on-line here.
We use standard security measures.
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites and apps will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords. We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
Your California Privacy Rights.
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at the address listed below. Indicate in your letter that you are a California resident making a “Shine the Light” inquiry.
We store information in the United States.
Information we maintain is stored in the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States. This site is subject to U.S. laws, which may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country.
Links To Other Websites
Where Do We Store And How Do We Secure Your Personal Information
Your information will be transferred to Ale-8-One, located in Winchester, KY, United States of America, which location may be outside of your own country, and by providing us with your information, you are consenting to such transfer. Although we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of any Personal Information collected, we will not be liable for disclosure of Personal Information obtained due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized acts of third parties.
You may request the complete removal and deletion of all of your personal information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or via mail at Ale-8-One Bottling Company, 25 Carol Rd, Lexington, KY 40391.
Data Breach Notifications
Ale-8-One will notify users within 72 hours of any data breaches that may result in a risk for the rights and freedoms of a customer.
User Name And Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your membership, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Ale-8-One of any unauthorized use of your user name or password.
What To Do If You Have Questions Or Concerns About Your Information, Or If You Need To Contact Us
We may update this Policy.
From time to time we may change our privacy policies. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.