- 32 oz bag Powdered Sugar
- 5 tbsp Maker's Mark®
- 3 tbsp Ale-8-One
- 1 stick Butter (Melted)
- 16 oz bag Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp Mint Extract
- Pecan Halves
- You will need extra bourbon and Ale-8 to soak.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups of powdered sugar and butter. Mix with your hands.
- Add Ale-8 and bourbon. Mix may become sticky. If so, add more sugar.
- After well blended, you will be able to form 1 inch balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Place a toothpick in each. Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate then stir the mint extract into the chocolate.
- Roll each ball into the chocolate and add pecans to the top while the chocolate is still warm.
- Place in an airtight container. Will last up to two weeks in the refrigerator or at room temperature.