Ale-8-One, the soft drink unique to Kentucky, has been bottled in Winchester since 1926. We are a family owned and operated business of 80 employees with 30 trucks delivering our products daily Monday through Saturday.
Route Sales Driver – Posted February, 2015
Ale-8-One Bottling Company is seeking qualified candidates for a full time Route Sales Driver. The experienced candidate would be responsible for providing customers with reliable and efficient delivery of Ale-8-One products through sales, merchandising, servicing, and the successful completion of other related duties of the Route Sales System. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide relief for all regular route drivers, bulk route drivers, full service route drivers, merchandisers and service. This position is the entry point into our Sales Department and will position candidates to be eligible for their own route depending on business needs and job performance.
Qualified candidates must:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid Class – B – KY C.D.L with Air brakes endorsement
- Have two or more years of C.D.L driving experience
- Have the ability to lift 50 lbs
- Have the ability to move 290 lbs with a hand truck
- Have the ability to move full pallets of product with a manual floor jack
Qualified candidates should apply one of 2 ways:
1) Email a resume with February CDL in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Complete an application at:
- Ale-8-One, 25 Carol Rd, Winchester, KY 40391
- Office hours are 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday through Friday
Once you have applied, if we feel your background and experience are a fit for our position, we will contact you for an interview.
This is a full time position with benefits including: competitive pay, vacation, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401 (k) and Roth 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans with a company match, and company paid life insurance, long term disability and short term disability insurance.
Ale-8-One is an equal opportunity employer.