Ale-8-One, the soft drink unique to Kentucky, has been bottled in Winchester since 1926. We are a family owned and operated business of 80 employees with 30 trucks delivering our products daily Monday through Saturday.
Ale-8-One Bottling Company is seeking qualified candidates for a full time Merchandiser to build, maintain and rotate stock on our shelves, coolers, vendors and secondary and promotional displays at each account while keeping shelving and back rooms clean and condensing pallets on a regular basis. Ideal candidates will have an excellent attitude, be able to maintain good relationships with all assigned accounts and be eager to learn and develop safe and efficient work habits.
This position requires merchandisers to drive their personal vehicles from account to account on a daily basis. Average routes cover a two county territory. Ale-8-One pays mileage reimbursement for the approved miles driven on the employee’s route for business purpose.
Qualified candidates must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid KY Drivers License
- Have reliable transportation & proof of auto insurance
- Have the ability to move 290 lbs with a hand truck
- Have the ability move full pallets of product with a manual floor jack
- Have excellent attendance
- Meet our behavior standard
- Have the ability to lift/carry 50 lbs
Qualified candidates should complete an application at:
- Ale-8-One, 25 Carol Rd, Winchester, KY 40391
- Office hours are 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Once you have applied, if we feel your background and experience are a fit for our position, we will contact you for an interview.
This is a full time position with benefits including: competitive pay, vacation, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401 (k) and Roth 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans with a company match, and company paid life insurance, long term disability and short term disability insurance.
Ale-8-One is an equal opportunity employer.