Ale-8-One, the soft drink unique to Kentucky, has been bottled in Winchester since 1926. We are a family owned and operated business of 80 employees with 30 trucks delivering our products daily Monday through Saturday.
Ale-8-One Bottling Company – Winchester, KY
Deadline to apply – April 29, 2014
Ale-8-One Bottling Company is seeking a qualified Maintenance Technician with 3-5 years of mechanical, electrical, electronic and welding experience. Experience with HVAC and industrial refrigeration a plus. Electrical license is preferred.
This is a full time position reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor. Candidates best suited for this position will be flexible, motivated, have a great attitude, strong ability to foster teamwork, and willing to work the hours required to support the production line. Current schedule is Monday – Friday 12:00pm – 9:00pm. Position will be required to work overtime including weekends.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete an application at Ale-8-One Bottling Company, 25 Carol Rd, Winchester, KY 40391. To be considered for this position, candidates must put Maintenance in the position line of the application or in the subject line of the email.
Qualified Candidates will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Have knowledge of mechanical bearing application
- Knowledge of Power Transmission components
- Knowledge of Pneumatic cylinder, valves, and actuator components
- Knowledge of hydraulic pumps, cylinder, valves and actuators
- Must have basic knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC) and use of code book
- Electrical License preferred but not required
- Must be able to run conduit piping
- Must be able to read electrical schematics to wire and trouble shoot for repairs
- Must be able to properly size wiring and components as per load requirements
- Must be familiar with motor control circuitry
- Must have knowledge of 3 phase electric
- Must be familiar with PLC logic and able to make program changes.
- Must be familiar with data communication such as Data High Way plus, Remote I/O network and DeviceNet network systems
- VFD drives with AC and DC power supplies
- Photo Control components.
- Must supply all hand tools to perform daily work task
- Must be able to use cutting and plasma torch
- Must be able to work with copper, stainless, galvanized and black iron piping
- Must have welding back ground
Other Requirements Include:
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Meet Ale-8-One’s behavior standard to communicate with integrity and respect and foster a positive work atmosphere by getting along well with everyone.
- Ability to lift and carry 52 lbs
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time and bend, twist, squat, push and pull
Qualified candidates should complete an application at:
- Ale-8-One, 25 Carol Rd, Winchester, KY 40391
- Office hours are 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Once you have applied, if we feel your background and experience are a fit for our position, we will contact you for an interview.
This is a full time position with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance and company paid long term and short term disability. Benefits also include 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with a company match and vacation time.
Ale-8-One, the soft drink unique to Kentucky, has been bottled in Winchester since 1926. We are a family owned and operated business of 80 employees with 28 trucks delivering our products daily Monday through Friday. For more information about Ale-8-One Bottling Company and our products, visit www.ale-8-one.com or www.facebook/Ale8One.